Listen to your favorite music and use Android-devices as additional speakers, similar to Samsung Group Play. All connected devices play synchronously.
Send your wishes, comments and bug reports to [email protected]
Broadcast music at home or at a party at once to several (up to 16) devices that will work as one large acoustic multiroom system
• Connect via Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct or access point on your smartphone or tablet
• UPnP / DLNA support
• Google Music support
• Works similarly to Samsung Group Play, Sonos, Play-Fi
• New: streaming playback of Internet radio and audio files
• 25.000+ Online Radio Stations included, powered by Dirble.com
• Free speaker application for Windows and Linux (incl Raspberry Pi) (http://soundseeder.com/downloads)
Free demo mode allows you to connect up to 2 speakers for up to 15 minutes an unlimited number of times. Purchase the Premium version through the application to remove these restrictions.
Supported formats: MP3, MP4, M4A, AAC, 3GP, OGG, FLAC
1.On some devices (for example, Nexus 4), there may be problems with Wi-Fi when you go to sleep (https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=42272)
To avoid disconnecting when you enter standby mode, try the following steps:
In the device settings, turn off the hibernation.
In Wi-Fi settings, select "Do not turn off" at Wi-Fi in sleep mode.
In the Wi-Fi settings, turn off "Optimize Wi-Fi".
Connect the device to a power source to avoid hibernation.
2. Automatic search for players or speakers does not work on some devices when they are in sleep mode. Decision:
Turn on the device screen and search again.
3. If you do not synchronize or "stutter" during playback:
Check the signal level and download Wi-Fi. Using a separate access point or Wi-Fi Direct mode can give better results.
Suspend and re-enable playback in the SoundSeeder Player for resynchronization.
4. Rassinchronization when playing through Bluetooth-speakers:
Bluetooth technology is characterized by an audio delay of 50-200 ms, independent of SoundSeeder. This delay can change every time you start playback, so audio synchronicity is not guaranteed in this case.